From: ThatGirl03 on
I loaded Office/ Outlook 2003 onto my new computer from the back up disc I
got with my Dell PC. Two questions:
1. Each time I open email, I get a pop-up box that asks if 'I'll accept the
terms of agreement.' Why do I get that every time?

2. Although I can send email from various websites, I can no longer respond
to emails on Craigslist. The emails will not go thru from that site. Can
anyone help?

Thank you!
--
TG03
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"ThatGirl03" <ThatGirl03(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I loaded Office/ Outlook 2003 onto my new computer from the back up disc I
> got with my Dell PC. Two questions:
> 1. Each time I open email, I get a pop-up box that asks if 'I'll accept the
> terms of agreement.' Why do I get that every time?

Five seconds at the Microsoft Knowledgebase finds this:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884202

> 2. Although I can send email from various websites, I can no longer respond
> to emails on Craigslist. The emails will not go thru from that site. Can
> anyone help?

You don't have Outlook specified as your default mail client, perhaps, or it's
not associated with the MailTo URL. This may be related to your first
problem.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]