From: ralph on
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 20:46:53 +0200, "Helmut Meukel"
<NoSpam(a)NoProvider.invalid> wrote:

>Henning is from Sweden and the price in Sweden
>is obviously 3,774 swedish crowns (Svenska Kronor).

"Obviously"????
Obvious to who? I thought it was Service Kit Release 4, (build?) 774.

-ralph

BTW:
If everyone would just convert to dollars as Ghod obviously intended,
there would be even fewer problems.
From: Henning on

"ralph" <nt_consulting64(a)yahoo.net> skrev i meddelandet
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 20:46:53 +0200, "Helmut Meukel"
> <NoSpam(a)NoProvider.invalid> wrote:
>

>>Henning is from Sweden and the price in Sweden
>>is obviously 3,774 swedish crowns (Svenska Kronor).
>>

> "Obviously"????
> Obvious to who? I thought it was Service Kit Release 4, (build?) 774.
>
> -ralph
>
> BTW:
> If everyone would just convert to dollars as Ghod obviously intended,
> there would be even fewer problems.

For posting it in an englishspoken group, I'm sorry for being to lazy to
recalculate it. Generally, there is only about 10% of the people on this
earth using US$... ;)

/Henning

From: Helmut Meukel on
"ralph" <nt_consulting64(a)yahoo.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 20:46:53 +0200, "Helmut Meukel"
> <NoSpam(a)NoProvider.invalid> wrote:
>
> BTW:
> If everyone would just convert to dollars as Ghod obviously intended,
> there would be even fewer problems.

Hmm, what Dollar? <eg>
Excerpt from Wikipedia:
| Existing dollar units today are the Bahamian dollar, the Barbados dollar,
| the Belize dollar, the Bermuda dollar, the Brunei dollar, the Canadian dollar,
| the East Caribbean dollar, the Guyanese dollar, the Hong Kong dollar,
| the New Taiwan dollar, the Singapore dollar, the Trinidad and Tobago dollar,
| the United States dollar.
| The only ones on this list that have still retained their original parity
| from the days of the universal Spanish dollar are the Singapore dollar and
| the Brunei dollar.
|
| Other countries in recent times have adopted the name dollar for their
| national currency, but these are not true dollars as such. They are in fact
| half-pound units of countries that had been using a sterling based system
| prior to adopting the decimal system. Examples of these kind of dollars are
| the Australian dollar, the New Zealand dollar, the Jamaican dollar,
| the Cayman Islands dollar, the Fiji dollar, the Namibian dollar,
| the Rhodesian dollar, the Zimbabwe dollar, and the Solomon Islands dollar.

There is however just *one* Euro, used in the 16 countries of the eurozone.
From Wikipedia:
| The eurozone consists of Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Finland, France,
| Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands,
| Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain.
| Estonia is due to join the eurozone on the 1st January 2011.
| The currency is also used in a further five European countries, with and
| without formal agreements, and is consequently used daily by some
| 327 million Europeans.

Helmut.

From: Henning on

"Helmut Meukel" <NoSpam(a)NoProvider.invalid> skrev i meddelandet
> "ralph" <nt_consulting64(a)yahoo.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 20:46:53 +0200, "Helmut Meukel"
>> <NoSpam(a)NoProvider.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> BTW:
>> If everyone would just convert to dollars as Ghod obviously intended,
>> there would be even fewer problems.
>

> Hmm, what Dollar? <eg>
> Excerpt from Wikipedia:
> | Existing dollar units today are the Bahamian dollar, the Barbados
> dollar,
> | the Belize dollar, the Bermuda dollar, the Brunei dollar, the Canadian
> dollar,
> | the East Caribbean dollar, the Guyanese dollar, the Hong Kong dollar,
> | the New Taiwan dollar, the Singapore dollar, the Trinidad and Tobago
> dollar,
> | the United States dollar.
> | The only ones on this list that have still retained their original
> parity
> | from the days of the universal Spanish dollar are the Singapore dollar
> and
> | the Brunei dollar.
> |
> | Other countries in recent times have adopted the name dollar for their
> | national currency, but these are not true dollars as such. They are in
> fact
> | half-pound units of countries that had been using a sterling based
> system
> | prior to adopting the decimal system. Examples of these kind of dollars
> are
> | the Australian dollar, the New Zealand dollar, the Jamaican dollar,
> | the Cayman Islands dollar, the Fiji dollar, the Namibian dollar,
> | the Rhodesian dollar, the Zimbabwe dollar, and the Solomon Islands
> dollar.
>
> There is however just *one* Euro, used in the 16 countries of the
> eurozone.
> From Wikipedia:
> | The eurozone consists of Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Finland, France,
> | Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands,
> | Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain.
> | Estonia is due to join the eurozone on the 1st January 2011.
> | The currency is also used in a further five European countries, with and
> | without formal agreements, and is consequently used daily by some
> | 327 million Europeans.
>
> Helmut.

Nice..I'll remember that ;)

/Henning