From: Dirk Goldgar on
"KSmith" <KSmith(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I solved the problem, kinda. I removed some of the spaces that were in the
> middle of the FindFirst line of code, and it Ran like it should.

What spaces are you talking about? I don't see any superfluous spaces in
what you posted here. Please post the revised statement that seems to work.

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP

(please reply to the newsgroup)

From: KSmith on
Thanks for responding to my problem. Sorry for the long delay in getting
back, I had a death in the family.

The "spaces" were not the problem, as you said. To solve this problem I
looked back over my notes and found that I created the first form as a
columnar form with the widzard. I made a new columnar form with the same
tables as my problem form. I then copied the Record Source line from the
newly made form to the Record Source line in the problem second form.

This corrected the problem I was having. But I still don't understand why
that corrected the problem.

I have another problem that I will post.

And thank you for all of your help.

--
KSmith