From: Peter Duniho on
Thomas Hahn wrote:
> I have only my full project and this can i not post in ng. in a new
> project, that was created in vs2010 and win7, the problem is not exist !
>
> so, how can i reproduce my problem?

One possible approach would be to start with your full project, then
remove a little bit at a time until one of two things happens:

� You get it down to a small enough, generalized enough bit of code
that you can post it as a concise-but-complete code example.

� The problem goes away.

The latter is actually more likely IMHO, but either way you will have
made significant progress toward getting an answer. If you can post the
example, then someone can look at it. If the problem goes away, then
you can look at the last "little bit" that you removed from the project,
and that will at least be very closely related to the problem in your
code, if not the sole cause of the issue.

Pete
From: Thomas Hahn on

"Peter Duniho" <NpOeStPeAdM(a)NnOwSlPiAnMk.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Thomas Hahn wrote:
>> I have only my full project and this can i not post in ng. in a new
>> project, that was created in vs2010 and win7, the problem is not exist !
>>
>> so, how can i reproduce my problem?
>
> One possible approach would be to start with your full project, then
> remove a little bit at a time until one of two things happens:
>
> � You get it down to a small enough, generalized enough bit of code that
> you can post it as a concise-but-complete code example.
>
> � The problem goes away.
>
> The latter is actually more likely IMHO, but either way you will have made
> significant progress toward getting an answer. If you can post the
> example, then someone can look at it. If the problem goes away, then you
> can look at the last "little bit" that you removed from the project, and
> that will at least be very closely related to the problem in your code, if
> not the sole cause of the issue.
>
> Pete

Hallo Pete,

thanks for your answers! I will try to make my project smaller. I hope, that
I can locate the realy problem in my project

thanks a lot

Thomas