From: TOP on
A bit too overstated. Get rid of "Sucks". :)

This is a MicroSoft thing too. We didn't start seeing this till .NET
became all the rage.

TOP

From: TOP on
I still get those in Windows 98.

TOP

From: Dale Dunn on
TOP <kellnerp(a)cbd.net> wrote in news:1182422953.918519.105330
@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

> I still get those in Windows 98.
>
> TOP

TOP, I am actually impressed that you a) still have a Win98 box running and
b) aren't so sick of it's limitations that you at least put Win2k on the
machine.
From: TOP on
Windows 98 is OK. It has a lot of features that XP does and is paid
for. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I practice what I preach, at
least in this regard. And it sounds like SW has come full circle on
error messages.

Come to think of it, maybe I will install SW98+ on it and really be
retro. Interesting that 98+ and 2008 will both show the stack dump.

TOP

P.S.
I finally realized why SW has glass walls in their offices. If there
is a problem, just close the window and open it again. :)