From: Newsgroup 2005� on
Looking for advice regarding refilling the as supplied starter toner
cartridge.
Does anyone have an illustration or instructions on how its done (looks like
some form of disassembly is required).

Derek.

--

*..ý ýýý)) -:ý:-
ý.ýý .ýýýý))

Anti spam address in use change "spamtrap" to "newsgroup".

From: Sped on
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:44:10 +0100, "Newsgroup 2005ý"
<spamtrap(a)talktalk.net> wrote:

> Looking for advice regarding refilling the as supplied starter
> toner cartridge.

> Does anyone have an illustration or instructions on how its done
> (looks like some form of disassembly is required).

I have not refilled the cartridge in my SCX-4100 yet, but I
bought some toner for it, and here are the instructions that
came with the refill:

"On the top of the SCX4100 toner cartridge there are five
screws. After you remove all five screws you can open the
cover, please carefully fill the cartridge with the toner using
the screw-on funnel cap."

From: Newsgroup 2005� on

"Sped" <Sped(a)not_here.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:44:10 +0100, "Newsgroup 2005ý"
> <spamtrap(a)talktalk.net> wrote:
>
>> Looking for advice regarding refilling the as supplied starter
>> toner cartridge.
>
>> Does anyone have an illustration or instructions on how its done
>> (looks like some form of disassembly is required).
>

> I have not refilled the cartridge in my SCX-4100 yet, but I
> bought some toner for it, and here are the instructions that
> came with the refill:
>
> "On the top of the SCX4100 toner cartridge there are five
> screws. After you remove all five screws you can open the
> cover, please carefully fill the cartridge with the toner using
> the screw-on funnel cap."

great exactly what I needed to know, I believe the full size cartridge has
the side port with the removable plug.
I bough the scx-4100 as a stand by m/c as the Samsung I have at present
ml-2100 started making strange noises when feeding paper 14 months old with
a usage of 1400 prints so its on borrowed time.

thanks,

Derek.

From: Newsgroup 2005� on

"Newsgroup 2005ý" <spamtrap(a)talktalk.net> wrote in message

> "Sped" <Sped(a)not_here.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:44:10 +0100, "Newsgroup 2005ý"
>> <spamtrap(a)talktalk.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Looking for advice regarding refilling the as supplied starter
>>> toner cartridge.
>>
>>> Does anyone have an illustration or instructions on how its done
>>> (looks like some form of disassembly is required).
>>

>> I have not refilled the cartridge in my SCX-4100 yet, but I
>> bought some toner for it, and here are the instructions that
>> came with the refill:
>>
>> "On the top of the SCX4100 toner cartridge there are five
>> screws. After you remove all five screws you can open the
>> cover, please carefully fill the cartridge with the toner using
>> the screw-on funnel cap."

great exactly what I needed to know, I believe the full size cartridge has
the side port with the removable plug.
I bough the scx-4100 as a stand by m/c as the Samsung I have at present
ml-2100 ( no its a ml-1200) started making strange noises when feeding