First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2
AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down
Please note that on or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer be offering access to the Usenet netnews service. If you wish to continue reading Usenet newsgroups, access is available through third-party vendors. Posted only internally to AT&T Usenet Servers. ... 3 Sep 2009 05:19
ME21
Hi al, I have been trying to work with the transaction ME21. i tried to batch of data using the transaction but i wasnt able to figure the correct login for the same. i have also pasted the code that i used . Can anyone help? report ZPROJECT no standard page heading line-size 255. include bdcrecx1. ... 6 Mar 2007 06:39
asian, latin, blondes, reds, brunettes at www.p0rnpile.com :)
http://www.p0rnpile.com *beta site open to free registration for a limited time* ... 7 Jun 2006 17:24
sap gui scripting
Hi fellows, good afternoon, morning, night or wathever it may be on your country. I'm curious about the sap gui scripting, i understand it is based on VBscript, i already have the sapgui api guide, the scripting object model, i only need to see some examples to complete the circle. does anybody know about s... 3 May 2006 04:45
Mini BASIS Installation from the Book ABAP Objects
Hello People I have installed the Minibasis CD's and both One by one KERNEL and the DATA. My system description is as follows: Intel P4 CPU 2.4 Ghz 256 MB RAM Microsoft XP Profssional Version 2002 Service Pack 1 Operating system's drive is NTFS system. MS-SQL is also installed on OS drive.i.e C:/ MiniB... 6 Dec 2005 09:51
Logon balancing error 88 [what to do??]
Hello friends, I have installed on my PC with WinXP PRO the client SAP-GUI with SAP logon 620. When I try to logon I reach the following error: "Logon balancing error 88:could not connect to message server (rc=9)" and in the details: "Error: service 'sapmsPR1' unknown" etc. All my collegues don't have that prob... 17 May 2005 10:40
error 2028 not documentated
Good morning, i'm a new for sap business one. I try to connect to company but i releave an error not documented. the error is -2028 (without description) my code is following: '*********************************************************** Comp = New SAPbobsCOM.Company() Comp.Server = "(... 10 Apr 2005 12:13
RfcOpenExt
I'm writing a program connected with SAP using RFC. I have a strange problem. If I link the LibRfc32.lib to my project and I call RfcOpenExt, the program works perfectly. Instead if I load the library with LoadLibrary and i connect to function with GetProcAddress, the program can't connect and I find the file... 10 Apr 2005 12:13
PurchaseOrder.GetItems BAPI (w/Headers)
Hello Gang: I'm writing an interface to R/3 using Biztalk 2004. Using SE37 Function Builder, I run the transaction BAPI_PO_GETITEMS. When I put "1" in the field "WITH_PO_HEADERS" (along with Plant), I get the results including header information. When I run the BAPI via Biztalk the Header results are not in ... 10 Apr 2005 12:13
Using RFCOpenEx In VB
I'm trying to use RFCOpenEX in VB and having problems getting it to work correctly. I basically want to create a SAPInfo routine in VB. Does anyone have suggestions or examples of usng RFCOpenEX in VB? Thanks! ... 10 Apr 2005 12:13
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2