From: Kranthi on
Dear Friends,
I am a freelancer having over 5 years of professional experience (US
&
India) in SAS Clinical, SAS BI & Oracle Clinical. I provide On-Line
training in SAS/Base, SAS Clinical, SAS Finaicials, SAS BI along with
projects. Can give guidence in SAS Certification & job oppurtunities.
Details are as follows
Contact by email only: kranthi.micro(a)gmail.com, sasonline(a)ymail.com
Good Luck
Kranthi
1. SAS Clinical
(SAS BASE (SAS/SQL, SAS/BASE, SAS/MACROS, SAS/STAT, SAS/Import etc.,)
2. SAS Financials
3. SAS BI (SAS DI Studio, SAS Olap, SAS Web Report Studio etc.)
4. Introduction to Oracle Clinical
Note: CDM (oracle clinical), SAS BI and other SAS related Softwares
will be installed on your system