From: sebasm12 on

Hi,

I have a very strange problem in my SBS2008 environement. There is one
workstation in the network that can access nearly all shares, but some
shares (ie. the RedirectedFolders share) is not accessible on the
computer. The strange thing is that all permissions are configured
correctly, because I can access the share with the same user account on
other computers.

Another strange thing is that I cannot access the share by typing the
UNC, but I can access it by typing the IP-adres. So:

\\server\RedirectedFolders - doesn't work
\\192.168.x.x\RedirectedFolders - does work

Screenshot:
[image:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_l6fDq3nsrLM/TDIZ_gYJu-I/AAAAAAAAAH0/6wqnKqDX2lA/s912/share.png]

The message says something like:

"No access to ...

You have no access to ... Please contact your network administrator to
ask permission to access this share"

Things I tried:
- Changed the computer name of the workstation
- Rejoin the computer to the domain
- Removed the AV (Sophos).
- Restarted server and workstation

I hope someone can help me with this problem, because I spend many hours
on this issue. Thanks!

--
sebasm12
sebasm12's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/246455.htm