From: Philippe Mermod on
Hi VO users,

If you are using VO 2.8 and SCC (VSS), perhaps you will be
interested about this application to get an overview and the
last SCC version of the Visual Objects modules touched by other
developers.

This was made after the thread "VO2.8 + VSS : project
differences" on grafx.public.vo.general and Robert's
recommendations.

Download and instructions are available here :
http://www.pkl.ch/dev/

All feedbacks are welcome !

--
Phil Mermod
Crystal Reports Library for Visual Objects
From: Geoff Schaller on
Wow... good job!

Can I make a suggestion please?

Most of our VO projects are quite large (30+ AEFs) and each AEF has
upwards of 30+ MEFs. Some have 100's. What would be nice is one more
checkbox to hide the AEFs that do not have changes. Hence once you've
walked all the modules, the treeview only shows items where one or more
things are out of date.

Second suggestion/request.

Can you have a second button or a way to show modules that are checked
out and by whom? This would be very useful. Constantly in our office you
hear someone yell... "who the bloody hell has xyz checked out...". Now I
fully realise you can do this from the VO IDE treeview by right clicking
and going into the SCC properties window but now we are in your tool the
VO IDE is not present. You don't have to complicate your treeview - just
provide a right-click context menu option.

I think it would also be useful to add a second icon in the treeview to
indicate that a module is still checked out. It doesn't prevent a get
latest but often it is good to know that whilst you can get the latest,
you cannot then modify it further.

Cheers,

Geoff

From: Philippe Mermod on
Hi Geoff,

Thanks for your feedback. I will take a look at your requests
and annouce a new version in a couple of days....