From: Jorge on

Hi all

I would like to write an application with a framework
like outlook express
(Panels, toolbars etc)
Is there an example or starting point with VO ?

I am also working without major difficulties with .Net/C#
Any library or example in .Net also would be appreciated

TIA
Jorge Accinelli
Buenos Aires
From: richard.townsendrose on
Jorge

please go and have a look at fabrice's web site http://www.fabtoys.net/
where i am sure he has some code to do what you want ...

from the site... . FabOutlookBarLib.28
(Download:Visual Objects/Visual Objects 2.8)
OutlookBar style control and SpilShell lib that allows you to add a
left and/bottom panel in any ShellWindow. Now with an OfficeXP like
style !! ...

richard
From: Geoff Schaller on
Jorge,

If you are already using C# then this is 1000 times easier in Visual
Studio. Particularly if you have a library like Infragistics, entire
samples are available doing just that. Also look on Code Poject. Full
samples of such things in C# are readily available.

VO just doesn't hold a shadow against such things.

Geoff

From: Jorge on
On 7 jun, 20:07, "Geoff Schaller" <geo...(a)softxwareobjectives.com.au>
wrote:
> Jorge,
>
> If you are already using C# then this is 1000 times easier in Visual
> Studio. Particularly if you have a library like Infragistics, entire
> samples are available doing just that. Also look on Code Poject. Full
> samples of such things in C# are readily available.
>
> VO just doesn't hold a shadow against such things.
>
> Geoff
>
> "Jorge" <jorgeaccine...(a)dextrasistemas.com.ar> wrote in message

> > Hi all
>
> > I would like to write an application with a framework
> >  like outlook express
> >  (Panels, toolbars etc)
> >  Is there  an example or starting point with VO ?
>
> > I am also working without major difficulties with .Net/C#
> >  Any library or example in .Net also would be appreciated
>
> > TIA
> > Jorge Accinelli
> > Buenos Aires- Ocultar texto de la cita -
>
> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

Thanks
Both answers are very productive

Regards