From: rduar002 on
Hi,
I successfully ported Petalinux on the XUPV5-LX110T FPGA board using 8 KB
of Data/Instruction Cache. My SDRAM is 256 MB (MT4HTF3264HY-667F1). However
when I create a file (vi myFile) at the /var/tmp location, myFile cannot be
bigger than 25 MB otherwise Petalinux will complain that my system is out
of memory and it will log me off. Does anyone knows how to solve this
issue. Any help will be greatly appreciated it.

Petalinux version: 0.40-rc3

---------------------------------------
Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com
From: d_s_klein on
On Jun 22, 7:35 am, "rduar002" <rduar002(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.fiu.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
> I successfully ported Petalinux on the XUPV5-LX110T FPGA board using 8 KB
> of Data/Instruction Cache. My SDRAM is 256 MB (MT4HTF3264HY-667F1). However
> when I create a file (vi myFile) at the /var/tmp location, myFile cannot be
> bigger than 25 MB otherwise Petalinux will complain that my system is out
> of memory and it will log me off. Does anyone knows how to solve this
> issue. Any help will be greatly appreciated it.
>
> Petalinux version: 0.40-rc3

> Posted throughhttp://www.FPGARelated.com

What does the command 'cat /proc/meminfo' tell you? How about 'df' ??