From: steffi.kono on
Hi everybody,

I installed the SIT to communicate between LabVIEW and Matlab simulink. I tried the example with the abs brakes which is given on the NI-homepage because I'm new with this stuff. First there appeared the error 14103. So I went to Tools->Options->Front Panel and unchecked the "Use localized decimal point". Then it seemed to be ok, there was no error anymore. But the program doesn't run. When I start it and change the slider there is no change in the vehicle speed or wheel speed e.g.. They are at 0.
Does anybody know why? Does the simulink model has to be open or closed? Or could there be another error? Do I have to synchronize LabVIEW and Matlab???

Thanks for your help.
Steffi