From: "Ben Clarke" <Ben on
I downloaded a trial version of MSOffice and installed it using the keycode
from my CD Case (i lost my old MS Office 2003 Standard Disk). I then proceded
to update it, and it said "missing file SKU112.cab. Cannot proceed or
something like that. Can I download the file somewhere?
From: Carey Frisch [MVP] on
You need to order a replacement of your Office 2003 Standard CD
and reinstall Office using that CD and your Office 2003 Standard
Product Key.

How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246/en-us

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP