From: Esteban on
Hi.
I have Office 2003 installed on WinXP x64, and every time I open a file with
macros, it complains about not finding vbe6intl.dll, even though the file is
there, in a few directories. VBA is installed. I tried
uninstalling/reinstalling but no change.
Now I also get a message that says that Word detected a problem opening a
file (wich has full permisions and all that). Oh, and the site that it opens
says id 10116.
Thanks for any help.
From: Beth Melton on
Just because the file is present it doesn't mean it's in the correct
location. Even though you uninstalled and reinstalled, did you try
using Detect and Repair found under the Help menu in any Office
application?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Esteban" <Esteban(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
> I have Office 2003 installed on WinXP x64, and every time I open a
> file with
> macros, it complains about not finding vbe6intl.dll, even though the
> file is
> there, in a few directories. VBA is installed. I tried
> uninstalling/reinstalling but no change.
> Now I also get a message that says that Word detected a problem
> opening a
> file (wich has full permisions and all that). Oh, and the site that
> it opens
> says id 10116.
> Thanks for any help.

Pages: 1