From: emailspaz on
After downloading PatchPro from Sun (and installing all 10 packages
included in the download) my Solaris Management Console is busted.

# smc
No suitable Java runtime found in any of the following directories:
/usr/j2re1.4.2_08 /usr/j2se /usr
Please set the JAVA_HOME environment variable to point to a Java 2
installation and run /usr/sadm/lib/smc/bin/smc again.

I've redownloaded java 1.4.2 but nothing. I've tried multiple settings
of the "JAVA_HOME" directory with no help.

# java -version
java version "1.4.2_08"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_08-b03)

Any assistance would be nice.

Thanks.