From: John M on
In the mysite location on SP2007, under profiles, there is a part called
Organization Hierarchy. How does this get populated? I've filled in
managers for people and sometimes it shows a few co-workers with manager and
sometimes it doesn't, so how is this suppose to work?

thanks
John

From: "Shane Young [SPS MVP]" Shane @ SharePoint911 dot on
I believe this all based on information gathered from AD after a user
profile import. Where did you enter the information?

--
Shane Young - SPS MVP
SharePoint911 - http://www.SharePoint911.com

From: ripos on
It worked perfectly for me.
All the people for which I set Manager field in AD were shown in the
hierachy.

There were problems with different directories, but whithin the one
there were no problems.

Hmm... may be smbdy knows..
How can I managed to show all the hierarchy of the organization at one
page?..
Should I write my own WebPart?

From: John M on
I'm having authentication errors in the profile import section, I've used
multiable accounts all with no help.. Here are some of the errors that I'm
getting every few seconds.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Office Server Search
Event Category: Gatherer
Event ID: 2436
Date: 9/28/2006
Time: 3:52:23 PM
User: N/A
Computer: LKSPOB
The content source <spsimport://edacd126-b0df-4347-be1e-7945e9990eeb/$$dl$$>
cannot be accessed.

Context: Application 'SharedServices1', Catalog 'ProfileImport'

Details:
Authentication failed. (0x80040e4d)

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Office Server Search
Event Category: Gatherer
Event ID: 2424
Date: 9/28/2006
Time: 3:52:19 PM
User: N/A
Computer: LKSPOB
The update cannot be started because the content sources cannot be accessed.
Fix the errors and try the update again.