From: DJ on
I'm trying to create a workflow for a document library and it keeps failing
on the second page of the configuration.

The event log mentions "InfoPath Forms Services has detected a mismatch
between the user's data in the browser and on the server. This may indicate
the SESSION_STATE_PASCAL_CASED is not configured properly on a multiple front
end farm or that a malicious user is trying to tamper with client data."

Since it mentioned the browser, i tried to create the workflow in Firefox
.... and it worked perfectly.

I am using IE7 RC and this was working perfectly before upgrading sharepoint
to TR. Is there a workaround for this? I like firefox, but Sharepoint is a
far nicer experience in IE
--
dj