From: Jumbo on

"Kenny" <me(a)privacy.net> wrote in message
> Although an ISO is a CD or DVD image 7-Zip will extract it and it's free.
> http://www.7-zip.org/
>
> Kenny
> "Linus" <Linusverl(a)mspamn.com> wrote in message
>>I recently downloaded SP 3 in the form of something called a "ISO Disk."
>> Seemed like a good way to preserve the updates it in case of a crash, but
>> my
>> free Frog will not unzip the folder.
>>
>> I don't know any thing about ISO disks but hate to buy WinRar just for
>> this
>> file. If any one knows of free ware that will work with ISO disks, please
>> let
>> me know --
>>
>> Linusverl

Download CDBurner XP run it select ISO sellect your down load of SP3 image
select Burn ISO image. Put blank CD in drive select drive and your ISO image
ad click burn IS.

It takes about 5 minutes and you have a perfect CD of SP3.

Just done it and result perfect

Jumbokray

From: mm on
On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:12:55 +0200, Peter <nospam(a)nospam.com> wrote:

>John Doue wrote:

>>> It's not something you open or unzip. You burn it to a CD.
>>>
>> Sorry, but a CD is just a compilation of files.
>
>Not relevant.
>
>> You can access them
>> individually with any ISO Image program like Magiciso and others.
>
>Not relevant.
>
>> Provided you have enough space on your HD, you can expand on ISO image
>> to it. Much more convenient than burning a CD each time you come across
>> an ISO image.
>>

>Sorry, but an SP3 ISO image is to be burned onto a CD and then
>installed. I don't think the OP was curious as to what's in it. In

I think he wanted to know what was in it or he woudn't have asked
about WinRAR.

From: mm on
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 02:00:30 -0400, mm <NOPSAMmm2005(a)bigfoot.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:12:55 +0200, Peter <nospam(a)nospam.com> wrote:
>
>>John Doue wrote:

>>> Sorry, but a CD is just a compilation of files.
>>
>>Not relevant.
>>
>>> You can access them
>>> individually with any ISO Image program like Magiciso and others.
>>
>>Not relevant.
>>
>>> Provided you have enough space on your HD, you can expand on ISO image
>>> to it. Much more convenient than burning a CD each time you come across
>>> an ISO image.
>>>

>>Sorry, but an SP3 ISO image is to be burned onto a CD and then
>>installed. I don't think the OP was curious as to what's in it. In
>
>I think he wanted to know what was in it or he woudn't have asked
>about WinRAR.

Well, maybe he didn't, but the extra info wouldn't hurt him.