From: Roger Lawton on
I am testing my upgrade from SP1 to SP3 and from bBrowser 2 to bBrowser 3.

I have some windows where the user can edit on the bBrowser and I am having
what I consider a weird situation. If the column is a checkbox and I edit
in debug mode or while running from the IDE I can check or uncheck the
checkbox. However, if I build the exe and then run the exe I can un-check
the checkbox but I cannot check it. It is like the checkbox becomes a
non-auto checkbox once it is unchecked.

I know that I have not given a lot of information here but I was just
wondering if anyone else has hit a situation anything like this when they
upgraded.

TIA

--
Roger Lawton
Product Manager

From: Urs Eggmann on
Hi Roger,

Run the bSample-Standard. There are check boxes that work. The source could
give you the answer.
The cell needs doubleclicking to change to editable modus, if you add:

oBrowser:AutoEdit := #Excel

it behaves absolutely normal.

regards
Urs

"Roger Lawton" <nsproger(a)nspsomax.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I am testing my upgrade from SP1 to SP3 and from bBrowser 2 to bBrowser 3.
>
> I have some windows where the user can edit on the bBrowser and I am
> having what I consider a weird situation. If the column is a checkbox and
> I edit in debug mode or while running from the IDE I can check or uncheck
> the checkbox. However, if I build the exe and then run the exe I can
> un-check the checkbox but I cannot check it. It is like the checkbox
> becomes a non-auto checkbox once it is unchecked.
>
> I know that I have not given a lot of information here but I was just
> wondering if anyone else has hit a situation anything like this when they
> upgraded.
>
> TIA
>
> --
> Roger Lawton