From: daicamad on
I have this wierd problem. I have created a number of login on SQL
2008 on WindowsXP without any problem. Now I start do it on Window 7,
and I keep have this error 18456 when I try to login using the login I
just created.
I already make sure the Permission to connect to database engine is
Grant and Login is Enabled.

Does anyone has any idea?
From: daicamad on
On Feb 9, 2:11 pm, daicamad <daica...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I have this wierd problem. I have created a number of login on SQL
> 2008 on WindowsXP without any problem. Now I start do it on Window 7,
> and I keep have this error 18456 when I try to login using the login I
> just created.
> I already make sure the Permission to connect to database engine is
> Grant and Login is Enabled.
>
> Does anyone has any idea?

I found out the issue. The authenticate mode is not mixed-mode