From: Nobody on
Is it somehow possible to determine in MS SQL 7 when a stored
procedure was last ran? I know I could add logging to determine this
but we have lots if stored procedures here that would require us
modifying the code to do this so looking for an easy way before
heading down that path.

Thanks

From: John Bell on
On Wed, 26 May 2010 12:03:45 -0400, "Nobody" <trinity(a)nobody.com>
wrote:

>Is it somehow possible to determine in MS SQL 7 when a stored
>procedure was last ran? I know I could add logging to determine this
>but we have lots if stored procedures here that would require us
>modifying the code to do this so looking for an easy way before
>heading down that path.
>
>Thanks

Hi

As far as I know there is no way on knowing after the event when this
occurred. Probably the most efficient way is to modify the code to do
logging, you could use SQL Trace and filter on the procedure names,
although on a heavily used system SQL 7 was know to miss some events.

John

Pages: 1
Prev: SSIS vs MS SQL Serevr 2008
Next: transation file