From: . on
Thanks Erland. In looking at the SQL logs there doesn't appear to be any
errors as it mentions for each db as:

"DBCC CHECKDB (UserDB1, repair_fast) executed by Server1\LocalUser found 0
errors and repaired 0 errors. Elapsed time: 0 hours 0 minute 0 seconds."

....for each db, so I'm not quite sure which direction to look for next?

From: Erland Sommarskog on
.. (nothing(a)nothing.com) writes:
> Thanks Erland. In looking at the SQL logs there doesn't appear to be any
> errors as it mentions for each db as:
>
> "DBCC CHECKDB (UserDB1, repair_fast) executed by Server1\LocalUser found 0
> errors and repaired 0 errors. Elapsed time: 0 hours 0 minute 0 seconds."
>
> ...for each db, so I'm not quite sure which direction to look for next?

The job history in SQL Server Agent? Make sure that you check the box
"Show job-step history". I seem to recall that it is the upper-right
corner. But as I recall jobs for maintnenance plans does not produce
anything interesting in Agent. (I've never liked mainteneance plans myself.)

Links for SQL Server Books Online: