From: Plamen Ratchev on
I am really not sure what you are trying to do. Are you comparing a single call to a stored procedure to multiple calls
via WCF? Also, what is the stored procedure doing, why do you reference loops?

The easiest way to find out is to test both approaches in your environment. I do not think anyone can provide clear
answer without seeing the code details and some test data.

--
Plamen Ratchev
http://www.SQLStudio.com
From: Tibor Karaszi on
SQLCLR was introduced in 2005.

--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp

From: RG on
What would the downside in using sqlclr?

From: RG on
what is the downside of using sqlcr?

From: Gert-Jan Strik on
Does your DBA know all of your sqlclr programming languages? Does he
know any? If not, then support / knowledge management is definitely a
major issue.

--
Gert-Jan