From: Geoff Schaller on
Well it didn't stop you emailing me in the past <g>.

An obvious question of use is certainly appropriate for the forum but
when you get down to nuts and bolts that involve the internals of the
product, well I am really the only person who can help.

I am also away for a week (going to Broome for a wedding) so I probably
can't respond for a while.

Geoff

From: Geoff Schaller on
Rene,

There are about 10 people using this commercially and they are not
having problems. I can import here without problems. Start with a very
small and simple database just to confirm the concept. It must work and
it does.

From: Rene J. Pajaron on
Thanks Geoff,

I have staff here doing all the test now. I will do mine this weekend.

Details soon...

Rene

On Aug 6, 6:29 am, "Geoff Schaller"

From: Rene J. Pajaron on