From: kaari on
Hi all,

I'm using squid proxy.

Everytime a browser proxying through squid tries to load a secure java
applet, it comes up with a red x where the java applet should be. I
found out that this was a auth problem of NTLM then i have edited the
squid.conf by adding the folowing.

"
acl javaNtlmFix browser -i java
acl javaConnect method CONNECT
header_access Proxy-Authenticate deny javaNtlmFix javaConnect
header_replace Proxy-Authenticate Basic realm="Internet"

"

Then it worked fine but each time the java applet is requesting
credential from the user.

Is there any way to make this as single sign on..?

it is quit a problem to answering the auth request each time.

Please if any one hav a solution i'm really glad and thankful

Many thanks in advance..

From: kaari on
On Feb 3, 4:32�pm, kaari <amilaren...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using squid proxy.
>
> Everytime a browser proxying through squid tries to load a secure java
> applet, it comes up with a red x where the java applet should be. I
> found out that this was a auth problem of NTLM then i have edited the
> squid.conf by adding the folowing.
>
> "
> acl javaNtlmFix browser -i java
> acl javaConnect method CONNECT
> header_access Proxy-Authenticate deny javaNtlmFix javaConnect
> header_replace Proxy-Authenticate Basic realm="Internet"
>
> "
>
> Then it worked fine but each time the java applet is requesting
> credential from the user.
>
> Is there any way to make this as single sign on..?
>
> it is quit a problem to answering the auth request each time.
>
> Please if any one hav a solution i'm really glad and thankful
>
> Many thanks in advance..

Please, I'm still having the problem and seems no one yet giving me a
help.

Please can any one help me to figure this out

From: Nico Kadel-Garcia on
On Feb 9, 4:36 am, kaari <amilaren...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 4:32 pm, kaari <amilaren...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi all,
>
> > I'm using squid proxy.
>
> > Everytime a browser proxying through squid tries to load a secure java
> > applet, it comes up with a red x where the java applet should be. I
> > found out that this was a auth problem of NTLM then i have edited the
> > squid.conf by adding the folowing.
>
> > "
> > acl javaNtlmFix browser -i java
> > acl javaConnect method CONNECT
> > header_access Proxy-Authenticate deny javaNtlmFix javaConnect
> > header_replace Proxy-Authenticate Basic realm="Internet"
>
> > "
>
> > Then it worked fine but each time the java applet is requesting
> > credential from the user.
>
> > Is there any way to make this as single sign on..?
>
> > it is quit a problem to answering the auth request each time.
>
> > Please if any one hav a solution i'm really glad and thankful
>
> > Many thanks in advance..
>
> Please, I'm still having the problem and seems no one yet giving me a
> help.
>
> Please can any one help me to figure this out

I'm no squid expert, but your request is short on what might be useful
information. What OS is your proxy server? What version of Squid is
it? And can you post the configuration file for it?

Similarly, what OS is your web client? Which browser? And does this
website work well *without* the proxy in the way?

Last, what is the target website?