From: Foxy on
Hi,
can anybody help me to overcome SSO error message:
"Failed to connect to the database server. Verify connectivity and rights
for the configuration account and try again."

What I already did but nothing have helped:
- apply latest W2k3 and SPS2003 updates
- delete quotation marks (") around the value of the ImagePath registry
entry (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;901203)
- check permissions of SSO admin (SPS admin, system admin, SSO DB owner)
- create SSO DB "by hand" using standard sql script ...\Microsoft
Shared\Microsoft Single Sign-on\sso_schema.sql

I have restarted SSO service after every change. Many times I restarted
system.

Thanks in dvance for any tip.