From: Jan Kronsell on
I have this formula

=SUM(IF(ISERROR(A1:A100),0,A1:A100))

entered as an array formula, to sum a column even if some of the cells
contains error values.

Now I wonder if it could be done using SUMPRODUCT or any other functions, to
avoid the array formula?

Jan

From: Pete_UK on
Try this (normally entered):

=SUMPRODUCT(--(NOT(ISERROR(A1:A100))),A1:A100)

Hope this helps.

Pete

From: Mike H on
Hi,

Try this

=SUMIF(A1:A100,"<1E100")
--
Mike

question.

From: Jan Kronsell on
It did not. It returnes the error value it firtst meet in the column.

Jan

From: Jan Kronsell on
That worked, but can you tell me why?

Jan