From: Martin Hochreiter on

> BTW, can you upload a debug level 10 log for this crash?
> Maybe we can figure out what is happening from there, if
> valgrind or a gdb backtrace are impossible.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Volker

Shame on me, but I don't get along with that -
I let the 3.4.5 samba running for 5 minutes on debug level 1
and had a few smb_panic's in there.

But If i run it on debug level 10 I don't find any words like
"smb_panic" or "internal_error" - how do I know if a smb panic
occured?

regards
Martin
On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 01:15:05PM +0100, Martin Hochreiter wrote:

> >BTW, can you upload a debug level 10 log for this crash?
> >Maybe we can figure out what is happening from there, if
> >valgrind or a gdb backtrace are impossible.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Volker
> >
> Shame on me, but I don't get along with that -
> I let the 3.4.5 samba running for 5 minutes on debug level 1
> and had a few smb_panic's in there.
>
> But If i run it on debug level 10 I don't find any words like
> "smb_panic" or "internal_error" - how do I know if a smb panic
> occured?

Maybe they just did not happen? Or maybe they are rotated
away quickly? Maybe you want to set "max log size" larger
for a while?

Volker
Am 2010-01-26 13:49, schrieb Volker Lendecke:

> Maybe they just did not happen? Or maybe they are rotated
> away quickly? Maybe you want to set "max log size" larger
> for a while?
>
> Volker

quick and simple - you where soo right!

I let samba run for about an hour and have the information -
I openend Bug 7063 and hopping for any hint to solve that :)

regards