From: Francis Goh on
Hi,

Does anyone know the possible causes or where to go about troubleshooting this, besides
looking at the samba log file? I tried looking at the log files but couldn't really find anything
from there.

I am encountering error when trying to map network drive :-

"Network Error"
Windows cannot access \\server\sharedfolder...
Error code : 0x80070035
The network path was not found.

The client workstation is on Windows Vista. Think there is some settings / policies enforced from the domain side,
where I have no control that is preventing it as I have tested on a 'clean' installed Vista machine (and not connected
to the domain) and is able to map to the network drive.

Please advise.

Thanks so much in advance!

Regards
Francis