From: Alex on
Hi.

I tried to install latest version of Samba4 and failed on provisioning with
the following messages:

Adding DomainDN: DC=vegagroup,DC=vega,DC=fcyb,DC=mirea,DC=ru

pdc_fsmo_init: no domain object present: (skip loading of domain details)

Adding configuration container

naming_fsmo_init: no partitions dn present: (skip loading of naming contexts
details)

Setting up sam.ldb schema

Reopening sam.ldb with new schema

naming_fsmo_init: no partitions dn present: (skip loading of naming contexts
details)

naming_fsmo_init: no partitions dn present: (skip loading of naming contexts
details)

Setting up sam.ldb configuration data

Setting up display specifiers

Adding users container

Modifying users container

Adding computers container

Modifying computers container

Setting up sam.ldb data

Setting up sam.ldb users and groups

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "./setup/provision", line 258, in <module>

useeadb=eadb, next_rid=opts.next_rid)

File "bin/python/samba/provision.py", line 1457, in provision

am_rodc=am_rodc, next_rid=next_rid)

File "bin/python/samba/provision.py", line 1150, in setup_samdb

"KRBTGTPASS_B64": b64encode(krbtgtpass),

File "bin/python/samba/provision.py", line 344, in setup_add_ldif

ldb.add_ldif(data, controls)

File "bin/python/samba/__init__.py", line 217, in add_ldif

self.add(msg,controls)

_ldb.LdbError: (1, 'Operations error (1)')

I have no clue how to solve this whatsoever.

Help me out, please.