From: Aniruddha on
Hi,

I've got a Samba PDC running, there is one weird problem though . On
all Windows machines it shows comma's like this: ,,, instead of the
user name. I used the following commands to add users and groups:

# net groupmap add ntgroup="Domain Admins" unixgroup=root rid=512 type=d
# net groupmap add ntgroup="Domain Users" unixgroup=users rid=513 type=d
# net groupmap add ntgroup="Domain Guests" unixgroup=nogroup rid=514 type=d

# adduser username
# smbpasswd -a username

Is there something I can do to fix this? Thanks in advance!