From: Kostic, Jacques on
Hi Volker,

Pleeease be nice ;-)

A normal network between one XP and one W2K3 server with a giga bit switch in the midle produce more that 400Mb/ sec transfer rate.

If I just replace the XP by my iMac with Samba connecting to the W2K3 I am getting less than 15Mb/Sec...

I mean if I could have an explanation or help to optimize samba...

Many thanks
jko