From: Waseem Azhar on
Hi,

Does anyone tried importing 'password hashes' from Exchange server 2003 or
2007 using 'net samdump' or tried 'smbtorture' ? when I try 'net samdump'
against Exchange Server with Domain functional level NT4 it works. But fails
with Exchange 2003 with Domain functional level "Windows 2003 server" and
Exchange server 2007.

Are these tools not ready for Windows 2003 or 2008 domains ?

I saw netlogon service (on windows DC) complaining [CRITICAL]
NetrDatabaseSync2: called from WAZHAR. This machine doesn't support
replication. Same error in both Exchange Server 2003 and 2007. Any ideas ?

Thanks,
-WAzhar