From: David Touzeau on
Dear
according this wiki
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Ldapsam_Editposix

i have enable EditPosix extension but i receive this error

Ignoring unknown parameter "idmap domains"

How can i fix it ?

Here it is my smb.conf :

[global]
workgroup = MSHOME
netbios name = PC-DTOUZEAU
server string = %h server
disable netbios =no
syslog = 3
log level = 10
log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
debug timestamp = yes

# Controler ?? -----------------------------------
security = user
enable privileges = yes
domain master = no
local master = yes
preferred master = no
domain logons = no
os level = 40
printer admin = root,administrator,@Administrators,@lpadmin
ldap passwd sync = no

# LDAP settings -----------------------------------
ldap admin dn = cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com
ldap suffix = dc=my-domain,dc=com
ldap group suffix = ou=groups,dc=samba,dc=organizations
ldap user suffix = ou=users,dc=samba,dc=organizations
ldap machine suffix = ou=Computer,dc=samba,dc=organizations

#Samba and the Editposix/Trusted Ldapsam extension
ldap idmap suffix = ou=idmap,dc=samba,dc=organizations
ldap delete dn = yes
encrypt passwords = true
passdb backend = ldapsam
ldapsam:trusted=yes
ldapsam:editposix=yes
idmap domains = MSHOME
idmap config MSHOME:backend = ldap
idmap config MSHOME:readonly = no
idmap config MSHOME:default = yes
idmap config MSHOME:ldap_base_dn =
ou=idmap,dc=samba,dc=organizations,dc=my-domain,dc=com
idmap config MSHOME:ldap_user_dn = cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com
idmap config MSHOME:ldap_url = ldap://localhost
idmap config MSHOME:range = 20000-500000
idmap alloc backend = ldap
idmap alloc config:ldap_base_dn =
ou=idmap,dc=samba,dc=organizations,dc=my-domain,dc=com
idmap alloc config:ldap_user_dn = cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com
idmap alloc config:ldap_url = ldap://localhost
idmap alloc config:range = 20000-500000
ldap ssl = no
logon path = \\%L\profile\%U
logon drive = P: