From: Vincent Maury on
Hello,

I plan to create a commercial software that would automate the running of a few IT security tools and build a nice report, in order to help security auditors in their work.
I saw your smbclient tool that could be really appropriate. As this tool is GPL'd, I would like to make sure you agree with the usage (running and parsing) I plan. Of course, should you have any requirement (e.g. quoting the tool or adding some mention), please let me know.

I'm looking forward to your answer,
Best regards,

Vincent