From: Маслов Дмитрий on
Hi All!

I setup samba on SuSe Linux 9.0. The version of the samba is 3.4.1. I assign permissions to shared resource with POSIX ACLs (setfacl and getfacl commands). For, example, setfacl -m g:acl_res_rw:rw * , where acl_res_rw - domain group.
I used this shared resource some days. Yesterday I received error message - "Persmission Denied".
I tried getfacl. On the shared resource instead of group "acl_res_rw" absolutely other group is specified.

===== someday ago ====

getfacl test_res
user::rw-
group::r--