From: Marten Gajda on
Greetings,

I'm developing a FUSE-based file system which will be exported to the
Windows-world via Samba. My file system is emulating NTFS Alternate Data
Streams by creating the content of those files "on the fly" on access.
This works quite well with Samba 3.4.6 and the ":Zone.Identifier"
stream. But the Windows clients don't even try to access the
"SummaryInformation" stream (they do on Windows hosted shares). I guess
Samba is not "advertising" this feature or something like that. There
are other streams which are tried to access though.
Is it possible to enable this feature?

thanks

Marten