From: Ally Biggs on

Hello everyone I am new to this mailing list,

I wish to setup a PDC at home using Samba and LDAP, my main concern is that I have a few Windows 7 machines which will be joining the Domain. I researched a few forums and have seen that people have been having trouble with getting 7 and Samba to work. Has anyone had any sucess in setting up a Domain controller to work with Windows 7.

Many Thanks