From: Vaudo, David on
Hi,

This is my first post. Please let me know if I do something that doesn't conform to the rules.

We are in the process of upgrading our Active Directory to Windows 2008. We have many systems running Samba. I've been reading post all morning about problems joining boxes running Samba to a Windows 2008 domain, but what if they are already joined? Will I be looking at authentication failures once the first domain controller is promoted? Do I really have to upgrade Samba to 3.2.1?

Thanks
David