From: Mike Eggleston on
Morning,

I have a user that keeps getting a temporary profile. The user is
logging into the machine so the authentication through samba to ldap
is working. The only item that looks odd to me in the machine log
(/var/log/samba/$MACHINE.log) is 'Re-using invalid record'. I've had the
user boot the machine and I've restarted samba (# service smb restart)
and the user is still getting the same temporary profile.

The user was able to log in to this machine without error on Friday
before the weekend.

Any ideas what to check next?

Mike

samba 3.3.3