From: Richard Lamboj on

Hello,

well this is no Samba issue, but maybe someone know a solution?

The explorer.exe needs more than 80% if i click on "My Computer/Arbeitsplatz"
and when i click on a network drive from a trusted domain with folders from
550 to 600 users, the CPU runs from 80% to 100%! This is not on all
Computers. Some have 0,5% CPU usage from the explorer.exe and others 60% to
100%. All PCs have the same Configuration and a Anti Virus Protection.

Maybe the Antivirus is running Amok? Its from Kaspersky.

Does someone have the same Problem, or can help me?

Kind Regards Richard