From: Peter Lawrie on
Hi
I am about to set up a Centos server with samba and an MS server 2008 for a
new customer.
The MS server is required because he has an MSSQL application. The samba
shares will be for everything else.
I've previously set up centos and redhat servers as domain members with a
2003 pdc
before I get stuck, are there any issues I should worry about with server
2008?
What release of samba should I run?
Are there any differences in configuration compared with samba3.0.33 which
comes with centos5.5
Peter
07:35:00