From: Leonardo Carneiro - Veltrac on
Hi there, i'm having another problem with the samba logon scripts. Like
i said in the previous thread, in my smb.conf is defined to users use
group defined logon scripts:

logon script = %G.bat

In the previous thread we also reached the conclusion that when the
desired logon script of the users matches the logon script defined in
the smb.conf, i can't have it defined in the ldap database, otherwise
the script would not load.

But it happens that when i create a new user, the sambaLogonScript entry
in the ldap database is set to %G.bat, exactly the entry i MUST NOT have
to load the script. Since i'm expanding my network and tons of new users
are coming, i trying to keep things very organized. I'll need to change
this entry for every new user or there is a smarter way to do this?

I'm using Samba 3.4.7.

Tks in advance and sorry for my poor english.
--
Leonardo Carneiro