From: Miguel Medalha on

> But it happens that when i create a new user, the sambaLogonScript
> entry in the ldap database is set to %G.bat, exactly the entry i MUST
> NOT have to load the script. Since i'm expanding my network and tons
> of new users are coming, i trying to keep things very organized. I'll
> need to change this entry for every new user or there is a smarter way
> to do this?

I don't quite understand your problem here. From one of your previous
posts, I understand that you are using smbldap-tools.
So, upon creating a new user, why don't you add the parameter -E "" to
smbldap-useradd? See "man smbldap-useradd" for all parameters.

Either way, there are good web front ends to LDAP available, such as:

LAM - LDAP Account Manager
http://www.ldap-account-manager.org/

phpLDAPadmin
http://phpldapadmin.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

And two programs:

LDAP Admin (a Windows program)
http://ldapadmin.sourceforge.net/index.html

Apache Directory Studio (very complete, runs on several platforms)
http://directory.apache.org/studio/

All of them are worth a try. I use all of them, to different purposes
and on different occasions.