From: Tomasz Chmielewski on
I have a running Samba3 domain called "SAMBA".

I'd like to have an Active Directory domain called "AD" trust "SAMBA"
domain.

In other words, if my Samba3 users want to log in to a Sharepoint server
in AD domain, Active Directory should try to find the user in "SAMBA"
domain and let him (or not).

As I understand correctly, AD can't fetch users ("trust") from Samba3?

Therefore, I'd like to set up a Samba4 server which would have users in
sync with Samba3; then, AD would connect to Samba4.

How can I make Samba4 server enumerate/sync the users available on a
Samba3 server?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org