From: Evan Ingram on
On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 08:59 -0600, Steve Wolfe wrote:

> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Netlogon
> \Parameters]
> “RequireSignOrSeal”=dword:00000000
> “RequireStrongKey”=dword:00000000

on my win2008 server joined to samba domain these are ...01

The samba wiki tolds to only modify DomainCompatibilityMode and
DNSNameResolutionRequired keys : http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Windows7

--
Bastien Semene
Administrateur Réseau& Système

Cyanide Studio - FRANCE

--
Bastien Semene
Administrateur Réseau& Système

Cyanide Studio - FRANCE

Doh!

Thank you. Setting those back fixed the problem.