From: Tamás Pisch on
Hello,

I have a PDC with master ldap backend and a BDC with slave ldap backend
(both are SaMBa 3.2 on Debian Lenny). I want to install an additional SaMBa
server on an another site (on Debian Squeeze). The two sites is connected
with VPN (on not so reliable ADSL lines). I read an interesting network
scenario in the Samba Guide chapter 6: theoretically it is possible to
install one PDC on both site, with the same domain, server name, and SID. I
like this idea, but: is there anyone who tried that, have experience with
it?

Thank you, in advance.