Prev: sound
Next: Boot manger gone
From: DL on
As per your post to the OP's origonal Q, his PC/System is not capapble of
running win7, and unless the memory has been increased its only marginal for
winxp

"If this is the machine, the answer is no.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00280656&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN
"

From: theslaz on
DL wrote:
> As per your post to the OP's origonal Q, his PC/System is not capapble of
> running win7, and unless the memory has been increased its only marginal for
> winxp
>
> "If this is the machine, the answer is no.
>
> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00280656&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN
Have been running Windows XP since day one on this machine and yes; I
have added memory. Has 2 gig at this point. Ran the advisor and it
states that it is capable of running Windows 7; just not in 64 bit.

> "Paul" <nospam(a)needed.com> wrote in message news:hd2p6d$du4$1(a)aioe.org...
>> I suspect you'll be up and running Win7 in no time. No need
>> for the RAID card.
>>
>> Good luck,
>> Paul

First  |  Prev  |