From: Kelly******** on
I want to record a macro that will save a excel sheet as a html file in a
ftp:// location. I would expect it to open the log-in box for user name and
password which is fine, but I can get it to even try and make the connection.
From: ryguy7272 on
Turn on the macro recorder and go through the steps:
http://www.ehow.com/how_13027_save-excel-worksheet.html

I don't know what the FTP part is about, but maybe this will help:
http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47625

--
Ryan---